Thursday, August 1, 2013

Transitions are fun!

Have you ever had that extreme sense that a lot of changes were coming? So extreme that you're a little scared, because it isn't clear what all of these changes may be and what they would mean. 

Yup. That's where I'm at. I'm not clear on the specifics and I don't know what the next year is going to look like. I can guarantee that the last 12 months have looked nothing like I would have predicted. So I'm in the middle. Exploring the unknown. And trusting that whatever happens is in my best interest, and will benefit those that I love dearly. Trust. It's what I struggle with the most. Here's to letting go and being clear on the end result. 

To be honest, the end result for the time being isn't completely planned either...but I know this, I want to be happy. And that's the path I'm on. The one that leads to the kind of happiness that radiates out of my being. The kind of happiness that depends on me, and that doesn't depend on outside forces 'making me happy,' that's not real anyway. No one or nothing can 'make' me happy. This is on me. And it's going to be one hell of an exciting, fun ride! Here's to the next year...may it be SO much better than the last one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment